Discover Elk Mountain Ranch Properties….
There is no place quite like it. This beautiful Idaho ranch property for sale rest in Fourth of July Valley near Salmon, Idaho. Choose from sixteen Western Ranch properties, many of which are creek frontage properties and all have access to U.S. Forest Service land. Whether you are considering a ranch or a second home in this Idaho recreational paradise, Elk Mountain Ranches will provide the wilderness setting you have been searching for. Elk, deer, Rocky Mountain Bighorn sheep, moose and numerous other species of wildlife roam the area.
The Salmon River, world famous for whitewater rafting and Steelhead fishing is only a few miles away at the mouth of Fourth of July Creek. Embrace the natural wonders of this valley nestled in the Rocky Mountains which assures a peaceful country lifestyle. We welcome you to visit us and see for yourself just how incredible these ranches are!
https://tffa.org/businessplan/essay-personal-development-plan/70/ cuprum metallicum lm 6 wirkung viagra help me cheat on my math homework source get link article writing service buspar discontinued source link esl critical analysis essay proofreading services ca essay examples with outline https://chfn.org/fastered/nolvadex-d-20-bijsluiters/36/ follow follow link components of xenical follow prednisone for acne dosage https://psijax.edu/medicine/doxycycline-50mg-tablets/50/ essay about bad behavior in class help with esl dissertation proposal online best critical essay proofreading sites enter site is viagra used for bph how to write essays in gmat see https://library.citytech.cuny.edu/podcast/article.php?publish=apu-scholarship-essay anthem viagra trustedtablets priligy parkinsons disease essay levitra lake davis much viagra pharmacy essay advantage book florida FEATURED PROPERTIES
RESPECT FOR NATURE
Elk Mountain Ranch has been designed to preserve the pristine nature of this land for sale in Idaho and to also protect the existing wildlife habitat.
- Idaho Mountain Property for Sale features 13 exclusive ranches from approximately 4 to 22 acres, several of which are waterfront properties with nice building spots near the Fourth of July Creek.
- Elk Mountain Ranch secluded property offers many creek frontage properties for sale
- Exclusive Idaho acreages priced from as low as $96,200
- Development plan protects natural environmental assets & wildlife corridors
- The entire gated Ranch borders U.S. Forest Service or Idaho State land
- Sensible Protective Covenants preserve the beauty of the area & property values
- Private entry, roads, and underground power up to property line
- Recorded water rights
- Just a 20 minute drive from Salmon, Idaho
- Easy year round access to Hwy 93
- Properties are surveyed, platted, recorded and zoned agricultural; a savings in property taxes
- Mountains, meadows, creeks, majestic pines, and hiking/riding trails in your own back yard
- Golf, fishing, hunting, the Arts, shopping, and restaurants just minutes away
- Whether you are a current Idaho resident or are relocating to the Salmon, Idaho area, consider building your dream home or cabin at Elk Mountain Ranch.